As part of Phase 1 of our reemergence plan, we resumed in-person worship services on June 28. Here are the highlights of what you need to know.
- We will offer both a 9:00am and 10:30am worship services through the summer
- Livestream of our worship service will continue. We will broadcast live at 9:00 am and air the playback at 10:30 am
- With safety in mind, services will be a touch-free experience. There will be no greeting time, we will not have programs, nor take an offering. For those who come prepared to give, offering drop boxes will be located in the commons area. We highly encourage the use of online giving and the online digital connect card.
- Face coverings will be required inside the church building. We encourage you to bring your own face covering but we will provide coverings for those who do not have one.
- Congregational singing will be allowed as face coverings will be in place.
- Sunday morning Children's and Student Ministries will NOT resume at this time.
- Safe social distancing will apply and seating has been arranged accordingly.
- The Rock Room will be set up for families with small children or for those families who would like or need extra space.
- The Kitchen and Cafe will be closed and we will not have coffee fellowship between services.
- Common areas and restrooms will be sanitized between services.
Woodcrest has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19. However, there is are still inherent risks related to COVID-19 transmission that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks.
If you are feeling ill for any reason or in any way, we also ask that you continue to participate in Woodcrest services via the live-stream option. Please refer to the CDC link below for a list of potential symptoms.
As mentioned above, we are entering Phase 1 of our re-emergence plan. See the image below for general information on the full plan. These plans can change and update frequently. Please check back regularly for new updates.
If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding the Reemergence Task Force, or moving to in-person meetings and services, we ask that you email: email@example.com. We ask that you email that address specifically, as opposed to the general Woodcrest email or anyone on staff, so we can collect and consolidate questions, comments, and suggestions into a single location as we make decisions and communicate changes. This will help the team better address your communications.